Cracked Pots and Kettle Black
Larry Piltz
There is no gravity
we are all tiny protoplasmatic
magnetikinetic angels precomposed
of the elements of the indigenous planet
regenerating through intraplanetary processes
and dearly clinging to the surface because
of the mammoth electromagnetic current
charging through the pervading ion field
by sheer static electricity itself we cling
to the Earth’s unimaginably great mass
an overwhelming physical attraction
it’s enough to make your hair stand on end
as we spin through endless and uncharted
invisible planes and loops of cosmic circuitry
we are lightly charged representatives
of universal materials and non-static symbols
of an ongoing infinitesimal macroconscious experiment
using polar opposites madly attracted to each other
bound together in a worldwide steady static cling
we are tiny iron filings on a giant magnetic flywheel
held together lovingly by concentric circumferential equilibria
with absolutely no thanks to gravity
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
soulful the love in my soul is a bull in the ring a wild and beautiful thing here to learn to be whole learn the tides and the swings and th...
-
The Renaming of Daytime Possum Daytime Possum showed up in daylight again, though it had lately made an ...
-
Bobby's Birthday Robert F. Kennedy turned 38 years old two days before his older brother was killed on November 22, 1963 in Dallas ...
-
Loving Our Very Existence (L.O.V.E) I'm the beginning of life I am the end I'm the Mystery's wife I am godsend I am a guest of...
No comments:
Post a Comment