Friday, March 19, 2010

TV TV TV (Is Me)

Larry Piltz

TV TV TV TV
showing me what to be TV
showing me what I see TV
shows many things for free TV
and always talks about me

TV TV TV TV
Telling me how I’ve been TV
showing me what I’ll win TV
just waiting for me to begin TV
I think I’ll turn it on again

TV TV TV TV
The action never slows TV
count the electron rows TV
on TV anything goes TV
turn it off - and it glows

TV TV TV TV
A box with a glass wall TV
a box that’s ten feet tall TV
been watching since I was small TV
taught me how to crawl

TV TV TV TV
You can play it like a game TV
blood and guts and sex and shame TV
teaches who and what to blame TV
hypnosis is the same

TV TV TV TV
Just waiting for me to awake TV
from a dream about a snake TV
that can only be killed with a rake TV
and it lives just outside in the lake TV
how it hissed when it learned I’m a fake TV
now I'm turning into the snake TV
and I'm chasing me around with a rake TV
I think I fell asleep at the break
TVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                   Mother and daughter